FREEDOM PREP ACADEMY MISSION
Freedom Preparatory Academy Charter Schools prepare all students grades PreK-12 to excel in college and in life.
The challenges that students meet at Freedom Prep and the support they receive from Freedom Prep teachers and staff have a common purpose: to prepare all students in grades Pre-Kindergarten – 12 to excel in college and in life. Freedom Prep accomplishes this mission of college preparation through a highly structured, academically rigorous environment where students master the core subjects, develop advanced academic skills and demonstrate the school’s core values.
OUR CORE VALUES
All students in elementary school, middle school and high school deserve a high quality public education that prepares them for the rigorous demands of college and the professional world. A strong foundation in character development is essential. This character education includes adherence to the core values of: respect, responsibility, integrity, excellence and community.
- Respect. At Freedom Preparatory Academy we show respect to others, our teammates, and our community. We are considerate of other’s feelings.
- Responsibility. At Freedom Preparatory Academy we take responsibility for our work and our actions. We persevere and use self-control.
- Excellence. Freedom Prep has clearly defined and measurable high expectations for academic achievement and conduct that make no excuses based on the background of students. Students, parents, teachers, and staff create and reinforce a culture of achievement and support, through a range of formal and informal rewards and consequences for academic performance and behavior.
- Integrity. At Freedom Preparatory Academy, we stand up for what we believe in. We also do not lie, cheat, or steal.
- Community. At Freedom Preparatory Academy, we strive to develop and sustain a strong and connected community. Our community includes our students, parents, and faculty/staff. We also recognize our role in our respective communities and how we can address injustices or wrongs.
STATEMENT OF VALUES
In partnership with parents and guardians, Freedom Preparatory Academy pledges to integrate these Core Beliefs, not only in our policies; but also in our daily lives. Direct exposure to a diverse array of enrichment opportunities and experiences, outside of the individual student’s world of experience, provides each student with the self-confidence and social knowledge needed to be competitive in the world.